Terms and Conditions

Pesachsrael.com 2020 at The Nir Etzion Resort Hotel, Israel

Terms & Conditions

 

 

Your registration and participation in the PesachIsrael.com 2020 program at Nir Etzion is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:

1. Cancellation Policy

Cancellation penalties per room are as follows: 1st September – 31st December 2019 is 750 NIS per room; 1st January - 28th January 2020 is 30% per room; 29th January - 15th March 2020 is 50% per room; 16th March 2020 onwards 100%.

2. Payment Policy

A deposit of 30% per room is required at the time of booking to guarantee your booking.  See cancellation policy for full details.  The balance (i.e. the remaining 70% outstanding) per room of the total amount is due before Monday 28th January 2020.  Payments must be made by the specified deadlines or bookings may be cancelled.

3. Travel Insurance

We encourage all guests to take-out travel insurance.

4. The Nir Etzion Resort Hotel, Israel

a) Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the hotel.

b) Pets are not allowed anywhere in the hotel.

c) No food from outside the hotel, regardless of the hechsher, should be brought into the dining room without approval of the mashgiach.

d) Reservations are non-transferable.

e) Refunds are not given for unused meals.

5. PesachIsrael.com Program

PesachIsrael.com reserves the right to make changes in the program and schedule at any time.

6. Pricing

a) Pricing is as set-out in the PesachIsrael.com rate sheets or as communicated via email in writing.

b) All rates, for both Tourists and Israelis are in New Israeli Shekels (NIS); and as such all credit cards will be charged and payments made in NIS, or a fee for currency conversion may be applied.

c) All rates for Tourists exclude VAT; and all rates for Israelis include VAT.

d) PesachIsrael.com reserves the right to increase or decrease pricing and offer or discontinue discounts at any time.  Guests who have already booked are unaffected by such changes, but likewise are not entitled to any refund for any price decrease.

7. Marketing

Guests are aware that photography or videography may be taken and PesachIsrael.com retains full rights to use them for future marketing purposes.

8. Tourists and VAT Exemption

Tourist rates are only eligible for tourists who must present the hotel front desk with a non-Israeli passport and valid B2 tourist visa per person.  This is the small slip received at border check upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport.  You must save this visa slip and present it at check-in. The hotel may charge VAT if both are not provided.

9. Liability

Guests expressly agree on behalf of themselves and all guests on whose behalf they have made a reservation that PesachIsrael.com and its staff and affiliates are not responsible, nor liable for any loss or theft of any valuables or personal belongings; nor for any accidents, injuries, illnesses, harm, damages or losses of any kind that may occur during the event, or during the use of any hotel facilities, or participation in any activity.

10. Dispute Resolution

Any dispute or claim relating to any on-site service provision or matter provided by The Nir Etzion Resort Hotel, Israel - should be raised directly with the hotel for resolution.

All disputes or claims of any nature vis-a-vis PesachIsrael.com arising from these Terms and Conditions or your booking, payment or participation in the program shall be decided by the Gra Beis Din, Beit Shemesh (http://www.kehillashagra.org/contact-us/beis-din/).

Join PesachIsrael.com and SuccosIsrael.com for innovative English-speaking Glatt LeMehadrin vacations in Israel.  We've welcomed hundreds and satisfied guests of all ages, and hosted prominent Rabbonim.